My awaited mirror is here and here’s some sneak peeks of it. The mirror looks more beautiful in person than photos. Now I can see the whole picture of my room while doing the project. I still need to find a small desk for the corner by the window, a rug and some wall decorations for the opposite wall on the windows, but I can tackle this room without them.
To do list
1. Paint/Wallpaper/Stencil wall. I’m a dark color lover and the gentle dull green wall color from Benjamin Moore has been an eyesore. I’ll go with a dark color for sure if I paint. Will black be too dark? How about Navy? Dark color will make the mirror pop up and show off her existence. Wallpaper is a hard choice, financially and technically. I have some selections, though. I might make one wall as an accent wall using a stencil or wood moldings. Many ideas, no handy man beside me. 🙁
2. Paint the old dresser and the chest and change the hardware.
3. Find good pictures or photos for the two frames above the bed and change the color of the frame.
4. Don’t forget to add an unexpected focal point color in the room.
5. Enjoy the room for a while. Yup, I said “for a while”.